Deambiguifying pipe

Posted under Tags

AngryZapdos said:

I thought about pipe_(plumbing) but it doesn't cover scenarios like post #3323086 or post #5211426.

i think it does cover those; from wikipedia:

Plumbing is any system that conveys fluids for a wide range of applications


a fluid is a liquid, gas, or other material that continuously deforms (flows)

the scenarios it wouldn't cover would be e.g. pipes for hamsters to crawl through, or the slide in the background of post #3789547

i'd choose _(plumbing) over industrial_, which sounds too specific