alias inflator -> air_pump

Posted under Tags

Talulah said:

Is this term actually used anywhere? I've never heard them referred to as that.

Searching the word "inflator" in google suggests tire inflators. And I think it’s more for findability, since for someone who doesn’t know air pumps, there’s no way to find that word, and inflate -> inflator is a logical guess, this way it allows air pump to show up in autocomplete.