Fu Hua (符华) is a character in the Honkai Impact series hailing from China.
Fu Hua is an immortal from the Old World dating back 50,000 years prior to Honkai Impact's storyline where she has gone through many different names throughout her long-lived life;
- MSA-209 HUA (Old World / original name)
- Jingwei (5,000 years later)
- Fu Hua (Current storyline cycle)
As Jingwei she was companion to Nuwa and Fuxi as they were tasked with defending God's Land (i.e. China). Somewhere along the way, she lost most of her powers, and her memories were repressed, preventing her from protecting China. Thus, she made a deal with Otto Apocalypse, Bishop of Schicksal, to defend China in exchange for her service.
500 years ago, the armies of Schicksal marched on China in an attempt to spread their influence. They were faced by the armies of China and Jingwei, who managed to repel Schicksal's armies. Jingwei defeated Schicksal's most powerful Valkyrie at the time, Kallen Kaslana.
Voiced by Takayama Minami with a very stern, and deep sounding range.
In Honkai Impact 3rd, Fu Hua currently has 6 battlesuits available:
- Valkyrie Accipter - Her orginal battlesuit, where she is in a student uniform consisting of a black bodysuit overlayed with a blue crop-top with a body-length curtain and red glasses, with grey hair and blue eyes. Valkyrie Accipiter also has an augmented form, Hawk of the Fog, where she acquires a detective-esque outfit with black shorts and the shoulders of the coat folded down, an optional monocle, and her hair in a thicker ponytail.
- Shadow Knight - A battle-oriented battlesuit where she wears a very technical black bodysuit with purple highlights that turn orange when she goes into her Ultimate Burst Mode form. Model reused to depict her Previous Era attire despite canonically not existing back then.
- Phoenix - An old form from when she took on the name Jingwei at the beginning of the Current Era, with a white, gold, and red Chinese-style outfit, and pink hair with red highlights and red eyes.
- Night Squire - A formal-looking battlesuit where she dons a blue shirt and tie with a white coat, along with black slacks and black glasses.
- Azure Empyrea - An old battlesuit based on when she was a teacher on Mount Taixuan, with a white Chinese-style shoulderless gown with black and teal accents, with her ponytail much longer and her bangs covering her right eye.
- Herrscher of Sentience - Fu Hua's Herrscher form, which wears a black Chinese-style outfit with a large gold belt on her waist, and fully lets her hair down with a small ponytail in the middle.
The following tags implicate this tag: fu_hua_(azure_empyrea), fu_hua_(herrscher_of_sentience), fu_hua_(night_squire), fu_hua_(phoenix), fu_hua_(shadow_knight), and fu_hua_(valkyrie_accipiter) (learn more).