A Chinese smartphone game developed by MICA Team. Features personifications of a wide variety of guns; or, to be more accurate, gynoids known as Tactical Dolls (aka T-Dolls), each imprinted with a different firearm, who don't necessarily personify their allotted gun.
Chinese name: 少女前线/少女前線 (Shaonü Qianxian), 少前 (ShaoQian).
Korean name: 소녀전선 (Sonyeo Jeonseon), 소전 (SoJeon).
Japanese name: ドールズフロントライン (Dolls' Frontline), ドルフロ (DolFro), 少女前線 (Shoujo Zensen), 少女戦線 (Shoujo Senzen).
- True Core Mask
- T-Doll Contract
- Quick Production
- Quick Repair
- Quick Training
- Training Data
- Enhancement Capsule
- MOD3 (New Type Fire-Control Component)
- Aid Commission
- Black Card
- Use Clone for dummy links
- Use Diamond (gemstone)/Gem for physical/imagined gems
- Use Floppy Disk for Combat Reports of any kind
- Cargo Pod for pre-v.2.0600 Resupply skin gacha delivery
- Griffin & Kryuger military uniform
- Journey in the Auspicious Snow costume set
- Collapse Fluid
- List of Girls' Frontline characters
- Girls' Frontline: Neural Cloud
- Girls' Frontline 2: Exilium
- Reverse Collapse (series)
- English: Website / Twitter / Facebook / Wiki / GFLDB
- Japanese: Website / Twitter
- Chinese: Website / Bilibili / QQ/Wechat / Weibo / Baidu / Moegirlpedia / Wiki
- Taiwanese: Website / Bahamut / Facebook
- Korean: Website / Naver / Facebook / Twitter / Inven