Touhou character. Her title is The Sealed Great Magician. She was introduced into the series as the final boss of Undefined Fantastic Object.
A Buddhist magician whose younger brother Myouren's traumatic death drove her to seek agelessness, as well as a pacifist who believes in equality between humans and youkai. Once sealed in Makai by humans (where many think she made friends with and learned spellcards from Shinki), but was freed during Undefined Fantastic Object by her followers Toramaru Shou, Murasa Minamitsu and Kumoi Ichirin.
Her visual apperance includes long gradient hair that goes from purple to brown. Many fans were confused if her hair was either gradient or if the purple was just from the lighting coming from her scroll. ZUN has confirmed that her hair is indeed naturally gradient. All clothes she is depicted wearing are always criss-crossed. In Hopeless Masquerade she is depicted with an ajirogasa hat and a necklace of prayer beads. In Urban Legend in Limbo she gets a bikesuit along with her own motorcycle.
See also namusanbou which tends to be associated with her because of her stage 6 dialogue.
- Undefined Fantastic Object (Final boss)
- Double Spoiler (Scene 12-1, 12-3, 12-5, 12-7 Boss)
- Hopeless Masquerade (Playable character, one of the assisting final bosses in Hata no Kokoro's scenario)
- Impossible Spell Card (10th Day Boss)
- Urban Legend in Limbo (Playable character)
- Oriental Sacred Place (Chapter 12 cameo)
- Wild and Horned Hermit (Chapter 18, Chapter 19 cameo, 27 cameo)
- Symposium of Post-mysticism (Major character)
- Forbidden Scrollery (Volume 1 omake, Chapter 10, 11 cameo, 16)
Person: long hair, gradient hair, multicolored hair, two-tone hair, purple hair, brown hair, wavy hair, purple eyes
Outfit: white dress, layered dress, cross-laced clothes, turtleneck dress, juliet sleeves, puffy short sleeves, boots, thigh boots, black footwear, bikesuit
Accessories: sorcerer's sutra scroll, cape, ajirogasa, bead necklace, prayer beads