Cable knit is a knitting style that features textured three dimensional overlapping layers that usually either look like a braided cable or rope, a latice of repeating Xs, a chain, or other similar interlocking pattern. Aran sweaters prominently feature this knit style, to the point that almost the entire sweater is comprised of various types of cable knitting. The virgin killer sweater also usually features cable knitting.
- post #3345233 - An Aran sweater turtleneck extensively featuring multiple types of cable knit
- post #2962620 - A sweater featuring both cable knit as well as a ribbed knit
- post #3415232 - A lattice cable knit
- post #3463461 - Cable knit hats
- post #2532992 - Cable knit mittens
- post #2507157 - Cable knit hat, mittens, and scarf