Gridman is a Hyper Agent from the Hyper World, a parallel world to the "Computer World" a world within all computers. Originally a bodiless life form that chased Khan Digifier to the Computer World.
Originally an incorporeal being, Gridman was given a body designed by Ippei Baba from his own CG concept of a superhero. Before Gridman can leave, the Access Code (アクセスコード Akusesu Kōdo) must be entered to Junk, this password is "GRIDMAN".
- Gran Acceptor (グラン=アクセプター Guran Akuseputā): A bracer on Gridman's left arm, it is connected to the Acceptor worn by Naoto.
- Grid Beam (グリッドビーム Guriddo Bīmu): A beam fired from the back of his left arm.
- Grid Hyper Beam (グリッドハイパービーム Guriddo Haipā Bīmu): Gridman's final resort attack programmed by Takeshi after Khan Digifier destroyed all of Gridman's weapon and support mech programs. It was destructive enough to destroy Khan Digifier and Takeshi's PC Computer world alone.
- Spark Beam (スパークビーム Supāku Bīmu): Energy blasts fired from his left wrist.
- Grid Light Saber (グリッドライトセイバー Guriddo Raito Seibā): A blade generated in his left hand but wielded on the right. Often used as a boomerang weapon.
- Super Conductivity Kick (超電導キック Chōdendō Kikku): An energized kick.
- Neo Super Conductivity Kick (ネオ超電導キック Neo Chōdendō Kikku): An energized kick, even more powerful than its predecessor.
- Fixer Beam (フィクサービーム Fikusā Bīmu): A beam from his chest that repairs damaged computer systems.
- Size Change: Using the upgrade program, Gridman can take on a giant size in the cyber world.
- Grid Kinesis (グリッドキネシス Guriddo Kineshisu): A technique to feed energy into the Acceptor and free Naoto from a monster's influence, waking him up.
- Super Electromagnetic Beam (超電磁ビーム Chō Denji Bīmu): A beam used to counter Stealgan's shockwave.
- Materialize Beam (実体化ビーム Jittai-ka Bīmu): Eye beams that are used to complete the schematics of Assist Weapons summoned by Ippei and Yuka.
- Forced Combine Beam: A beam used to force Naoto and Gridman to merge.