7 episode OVA series running from 2010-14, adapted from the 10 volume novel series by Harutoshi Fukui. Occurs in U.C. 0096, three years after Char's Counterattack.
The series revolves around the pursuit of Laplace's Box, a MacGuffin said to contain a secret that could bring down the Earth Federation government, by Neo-Zeon remnants calling themselves "The Sleeved" and Londo Bell, the special taskforce from Char's Counterattack. The titular Unicorn Gundam acts as both a map and key to the Box, coordinates to which are encrypted in its operating system.
- Banagher Links, pilot of the Unicorn Gundam
- Audrey Burne, aka Mineva Lao Zabi
- Riddhe Marcenas, a Londo Bell pilot and son of a prominent family in the EF government
- Full Frontal, leader of The Sleeved, described as "the second coming of Char Aznable"
- Angelo Sauper, Full Frontal's lieutenant, reminiscent of Gyunei Guss
- Suberoa Zinnerman, captain of the Garancieres, a Sleeved ship masquerading as a cargo freighter
- Marida Cruz, a pilot for The Sleeved who refers to Zinnerman as "Master"