SEGA feat. HATSUNE MIKU Project
初音ミク -Project DIVA-
A series of Rhythm Action games published by SEGA featuring Hatsune Miku and her fellow Crypton Vocaloids. These games were released on the PlayStation Portable, Playstation Vita, and Playstation 3.
Project DIVA is a simple rhythm game where you tap/hold buttons corresponding to icons on the screen while listening to various Vocaloid songs. You can dress each Vocaloid in unique Modules (costumes) to dance in during each song, which you must unlock by clearing different conditions depending on the module. When not playing the rhythm games, you can view songs in PV mode, or interact with the Vocaloids themselves in the DIVA Room.
Use of this tag alone is allowed for images that reference Project DIVA in some way, but do not depict modules from any of the games. Please do not include the Vocaloid tag if the image does not include any Vocaloid characters in it.
- post #819162 and post #1244598, resembles/parodies the game's interface or rhythm game icons
- post #912808, a controller designed specifically for Project DIVA
- post #1014359, parodies or use of the Project DIVA logo/name
- Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA-
- Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- 2nd
- Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- extend
- Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- f/F
- Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F2nd
- Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- X
- Hatsune Mike Project DIVA MEGA39's
- Official site
- SegaxPIAPRO Collaboration page
- YouTube Channel
- Project DIVA wiki (JP)
- Project DIVA wiki (EN)