alias utility_knife -> boxcutter

Posted under Tags

ion288 said:

Boxcutters are utility knifes but just about any work knife can be called an utility knife. Unless this is some American lingo Im unfamiliar with.

Besides the images currently under the boxcutter tag, would any other type of knife called a utility knife be tagged anything other than knife based on their appearance?