Any variety of Chinese clothing, including traditional clothing, contemporary clothing, and clothing worn by martial artists.
- China dress - A high-necked, form-fitting dress with side slits (also known as a qipao or cheongsam).
- Changpao - "Long shirt"; the male equivalent of a China dress (qipao).
- Tangzhuang - A Chinese jacket that originated at the end of the Qing Dynasty.
- Hanfu - A silk robe referring to the historical dress of the Han Chinese people.
- Dudou - A traditional Chinese women's top used as an undergarment. Resembles a very short diamond-shaped apron.
- Longpao - The everyday dress of the emperors or kings of China.
- Weimao - A traditional veiled hat.
- Miao clothes - Chinese ethnic minority costumes
- Uygur clothes - Chinese ethnic minority costumes
- Zhongshan suit - A Chinese tunic suit designed in the early 20th century of China.